Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Introducing "Midnyte"


Here is the family horse the humans here call Midnyte. She is a black paint horse who forgot to wear spots and has one blue eye quite like some furry heathen huskies I know. My humans love this beast who is actually bigger than I am. I think she looks tasty. I call her Midnyte Snack.

The pounding hammer humans came back for a short time today, and will be back soon to put something called a "cricket" where the chimney meets the roof. The old female human is delighted because that means no more rain water in her bedroom. I just can't understand how a bug can prevent that sort of thing to happen. Humans are weird.

That's all for now.
Roof! Roof! Roof!
Miss Stella
Roofing Forebitch

4 comments:

Justin said...

The name is funny.. LOL!! and hey wanna know anything about my dogs??
check out this post on dog's dictionary. I hope u'll 've fun!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Stella, Midnyte is Bee Uuu Teee Full. You just have to learn to love her. We got horsies here too, Apache and Paprika. They be fun and we like playing the fence game with them.

Roof, roof, roof.

The D'Azul Siberians

Stella Louella said...

The Dog's Dictionary is fun! Thanks for sharing!
Slurps,
Miss Stella

Stella Louella said...

Hi Dazulians-
I will try to love Midnyte Snack without munching on her leg.
The roofing will continue, someday, but not today. That cricket better hop here soon!
Slurps,
Miss Stella