Monday, November 20, 2006

Mister Higgins


I'm posting a photo of my family's first Bullmastiff, Mister Higgins. I have some seriously large pawprints to fill. Not only was he HUGE for a Bully (150 lbs in fit shape) but he had his CD degree in obedience, a CGC (Canine Good Citizen) and was a TDI (Therapy Dog International) dog. He also finished 1993 the #2 & #3 obedience Bullmastiff (depending on what system you went with). He also prevented an invasion robbery a few months shy of his 10th birthday, when my human was alone with her infant son. He's a hero in her eyes! Higgins and I came from the same breeder, so we're kind of distant cousins. And I'm a petite 90 pounds, so I'm a LOT smaller than he was! My human has had to get used to that fact. I was the smallest in my litter, so what did she expect? I've been to obedience classes, but I don't know if I can come close to what Higgins did. But my human loves me all the same.
Slurps,
Miss Stella

1 comment:

D'Azul Siberian said...

Hey Stella, we found your blog, yippee. Great to have you on the net with us. We will link to your site on both our blog and Maverick the Pirate's blog.

The Dazulians