Saturday, November 11, 2006

I want to move upstairs

Its not fair. Mom has this white and black piebald fuzzy, pointy-earred thing called "Skye". She is evil, and tries to bite everyone except the human family. I really don't like her. I want to move upstairs to be with the humans, and have Skye move downstairs to the kennel with the other fuzzy pointy-eared things called Siberians. OK, I know my best friend, Stormy, IS a Siberian, but he's also a pain. He thinks he's smarter, faster and stronger than me. Just yesterday he bit my delicate ear because he thought I was trying to be the number one dog. Well, for his information, I am! But since he has been my best buddy since I was really little, I'll ignore what he did to my ear.
I think Skye needs to move far, far away. I want to sleep on the couch.
-Miss Stella

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hi Miss Stella,

I'm Eddie & Selena's Uncle Tubey. I'd love to see some pictures of you!

Stella Louella said...

Hi Turbo-
It takes me awhile, but I don't get upstairs much, and THEN I have to wait til mom leaves the computer. OK, I have to check the kitchen floor first to see what the kids have dropped. But here's my photo. Thanks for asking!-Miss Stella