Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Next stop: Columbia, MO!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In a couple of weekends, my humans will again WASH me (I hate that!), trim my nails (even worse!) and spray "Odor Muncher" on me (cruel, cruel people). But it will be all worth it, because I get to go to the Columbia, MO dog shows with Lisa in a couple of weekends and meet Tubey's human! Lisa spoils me, too, and I love showing off in the ring with her. So, I can't wait!
My show photo from St. Joseph KC show hasn't arrived yet, but I'll be sure to post it once it comes. That's if the printer/scanner/fax machine comes alive again. Maybe the old human will have to save up for a new one.
Slurps,
Miss Stella
ps-This photo is of old General after a month of daily feeding! He usually wears a horse coat, complete with neck rug, every day. This day it was warm and the coat came off for a few hours. He's starting to put a little weight on.

1 comment:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human is looking forward to meeting you. Maybe she'll take some pictures of you that I can share!