Saturday, January 20, 2007

Stella's Saturday show


Hi Blogger friends-
It's me, Bruce, standing in for Miss Stella, who is away with Lisa at the Iowa shows. Today (Saturday) she and Lisa took the Reserve Ribbon. They had a judge change, so it wasn't the person they had hoped for. But Miss Stella wagged her tail throughout the time in the ring, and had a good time. Sunday she'll have another shot at the point. Poor Lisa had a bang-up accident on the way to the show. Fortunately, everyone is fine, and the truck is a bit worse for wear. Keep your paws crossed that their trip back is a safe one!
Right now it is SNOWING!!! All of us Huskies, both Siberian and Alaskan, have had a grand time bounding through the snow and skidding through it. Ahhhhh......snow.
Now, I've heard rumors that Pirate Maverick is teaching Miss Stella some pirating ways. I'm a bit concerned. A lady that size does not need to be learning such things! I think she's a pushy broad anyway! I have images in my doggy mind that she'll come home wearing an eye patch!
Now, since she's away, I can post a baby picture of Stella when she was tiny and cute, at about 6 weeks!! Now she's a big ol' slobbering, gassy monster dog.
Woo-woos,
Bruce

3 comments:

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrr Stella
Lisa The Means car is going to be looked at by a stranger Today Harrr
Cap 'n Maveric the Pirate

P.S.
Harrr Cute Puppy pictures.

The Army of Four said...

Harr! Congrats to Stella for getting another point! Ha roooo!
Play bows and HARR,
Zim the Pirate

Stella Louella said...

Thanks! I'm happy to be have "multiple points"...I only need 13 more!
Slurps,
Miss Stella