Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good Luck, Eddie!

My buddy, Eddie (D'Azul's On the Dark Side) is going to the big Siberian Husky national specialty show in Pennsylvania in a few days. There are lots of dogs in his class (Bred-by-exhibitor) with an entry of 29!  He has done so well in the shows with his breeder Lisa handling him.  Eddie now has 11 points including both of his major wins!  I'm keeping my paws crossed that those last four single points come before the new year so he can start 2009 as a CHAMPION!  After that, he'll go into fun things like agility, rally and obedience.
Good luck, Eddie, Lisa, Cecile and Penny, at the big  Siberian Husky Show of America National Specialty!

2 comments:

Mozie said...

hi there came accross your blog...I think it would be a great addition to my site
come check it out and let me know if you want to be a part of it
just email me the blog URL and a desciption to join us
http://world4blogs.blogspot.com
world4blogs webmaster
tell your friends to join us
ymoosa5@gmail.com

Mozie said...

http://2funky2furious.blogspot.com/
This is a blog thats mainly dedicated to the old-timer, vintage and classical vehicles that roam the earth and now gaining a chance to be united in this amazing blog, a total blast from the past.
Come check it out!!