Sunday, July 05, 2009

Lisa and I have FUN!

Lisa T. and I have gone to the dog shows together, and today at Sedalia, she and I won Best of Winners for 2 points!  Sadly, the major was broken by the absence of one dog, but that could not be helped.  She had a hurt paw, so she stayed home to mend.  Lisa showed me at the Moberly shows a few weekends ago, and I picked up a point there.  I now have 7 points out of the necessary 15 towards my championship:  I'll be on the hunt for majors soon!  My human says she'd like to have a "CH" at the front of my name, and other fun titles like "RN", "CD", "NA", ect., to the end of my name.  Eddie and could go to classes together- now that's what I call "FUN"!

Slurps,
Miss Stella

1 comment:

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Stella the sea wench
Congrats Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate